Get Your Preferred Feature Developed!
log in to bookmark this presentaton
So you've got PostgreSQL integrated deep into the core of your business, and developed enough expertise that you're pushing the boundaries of what it can do. Wouldn't it be great for the next release to add:
- Integrated partitioning support
- Job scheduling
- Concurrency across a huge number of CPUs
- Multimaster replication and clustering
- Integrated GUI management tools
- Multi-table indexes
- Column-level collation support
Well, unlike commercial database solutions, you have a very big say in getting those things done. All it taks is some networking, planning, and persistence. This brief will cover the details you need to know to wield the resources you already have to get things done and into the next release of PostgreSQL.